Sunday 27 December 2009

Things to Come

So those of you who are actually reading this blog are most likely thinking “This is so great, Kelsey, hearing about all your wonderful trips and activities. It’s really filling my life with such joy.” I’m very happy to imagine you all thinking this but I also know you are probably thinking, “But what is to come of Kelsey next?? She is such a bad bogger and I can’t wait for another blog update to know where she is and what she’s doing!” I can commiserate with this so I’ll just give a life update because I’m just not sure when I’ll get around to blogging about it all.

Okay so next:

Rome for New years with my friend Christine followed by Spain with her and a bit of Portugal. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

From there I am off to Istanbul, Turkey for 3 months to be an Au Pair. Very exciting indeed! I’ll be with a family that has 2 kids, a 5-year-old girl and a 7-year-old boy. Their parents want to expose their kids to English mostly so I just get to play with them after school and be American in hopes of transferring some useful language skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment