Monday 7 February 2011

French.

Well. New things are on their way and days are marching on. Marcher= to walk. I'm going somewhere and I'm not sure what to think about it. Penser = to think. I'm a bit nervous. I don't know what to expect. But I'm doing it and that's the first step, non? 5 months. Cinq mois to be foreign, to have fun, trouver un travail, to feel awkward, to act like a copine, to be uncertain, to do things I haven't, to second guess myself, to think I'm absurd for doing what I'm doing, to think I'm right doing what I'm doing, to take deep breaths and to look at clouds. I don't think I can say I'm 100% certain about this but what is ever 100% certain? If you never do things that make you slightly uncomfortable we would all be far too comfy. And, I'm excited. So that is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment